--- Mr. Carter.
2. --- What's he like?
--- He's tall and strong.
3. --- Is she quiet?
--- No, she isn't. She is very active.
4. --- Is she strict?
--- Yes, she is, but she's very kind.
5. --- What day is it today?
--- It's Wednesday.
6. --- What do you have on Thursdays?
--- We have English, math and science on Thursdays.
7. --- What do you do on Saturdays?
--- I watch TV on Saturdays.
8. --- What about you?
--- I do my homework.
9. --- What do you have for lunch on Mondays?
--- We have tomatoes, tofu and fish.
10. --- What's your favourite fruit?
--- They're sweet.
11. I like fruit. But I don't grapes. They're sour.
12. --- What can you do?
--- I can sweep the floor. / I can cook the meals. / I can water the flowers.
13. --- Can you make the bed?
--- No, I can't.
14. --- Can you use a computer?
--- Yes, I can.
15. There are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room.
16. There is a mirror, a bed and a big closet.
17. The closet is near the table. Many clothes are in the closet.
18. The trash bin is behind the door.
19. --- Is there a forest in the park?
--- Yes, there is.
20. --- Is there a river?
--- No, there isn't.
21. --- Are there any pandas in the mountains?
--- No, there aren't.
22. --- Are there any fish in the rivers?